Plantex 15-15-30 High K Water Soluble Fertilizer
Plantex 15-15-30 water soluble fertilizer supplies twice as much potassium as nitrogen, while still maintaining the optimal levels of the other plant nutrients. Over 58% of the nitrogen is in the nitrate form. It has a very low potential acidity, exhibiting minimal acidifying tendencies in the soil. It is recommended when soil levels or tissue samples show low potassium levels or when plants are setting bud, as well as during maturation and blooming.
Plantex 15-15-30 High K fertilizer is specially conceived for flowering pots. It supplies twice as much as potassium than nitrogen while maintaining the other nutrients at an optimal level.
- More than 58% of the Nitrogen is under the form of Nitrate.
- Has a lower acidifying potential.
- For use in low luminosity periods.
- Recommended when the foliar and substrate chemistries indicate a low Potassium level.
- Ideal during the formation of flower buds and also in full bloom.
- Utilized for chrysanthemums, Easter lilies, geraniums, gloxinias, poinsettias and for finishing.
|Total Nitrogen (N)||15%|
|Available Phosphate (P2O5)||15%|
|Soluble Potash (K2O)||30%|
|Chelated Iron (actual) (Fe)||0.100%|
|Chelated Manganese (actual) (Mn)||0.050%|
|Chelated Zinc (actual) (Zn)||0.050%|
|Chelated Copper (actual) (Cu)||0.050%|
|Boron (actual) (B)||0.020%|
|Molybdenum (actual) (Mo)||0.0005%|
|EDTA (chelating agent)||1.24%|