Kontos is registered for control of aphids on greenhouse lettuce under the User Requested Minor Use Label Expansion program. This Group 23 insecticide from Bayer Environmental Science, is fully systemic, moving through phloem and xylem to all plant tissues including new shoot, leaf and root growth. Kontos should be used as one part of a resistance management strategy.
Biological Preventative Fungicide
Based on the highly-effective, patented hybrid fungus Trichoderma harzianum, strain T-22, RootShield protects roots from many pathogens including Pythium, Rhizoctonia and Fusarium. Within 24 hours RootShield blocks and actively attacks pathogens by “eating” them; ensuring uninterrupted plant growth.
RootShield® Granules – Grow on the plant’s root system and is compatible in all bark, coir, peat based and soil-less mixes and will protect plugs, cuttings, liners and all greenhouse and outdoor container plants. RootShield Granules is a VeriFlora approved input material.
RootShield® WP – This wettable powder can be drenched into the soil for protection against root rot pathogens. Also helps prevent Botrytis when foliar applied.
• Grows on the roots “shielding” them against root damaging fungi
• Releases enzymes that dissolve the cell wall of many fungal pathogens
• Promotes a healthier root system increasing root mass potential
• 4-hour REI
• Compatible with fertilizers, algaecides, insecticides, disinfectants, miticides, growth regulators and nearly all fungicides
• Reduces or eliminates chemical fungicide applications
• Grows between pH 4-8; at soil temperatures between 9º-37ºC
• Provides up to 12 weeks of protection
Biological insecticide that is used to control whitefly, thrips, aphids, and many other soft-bodied insects in greenhouse and field crops. Based on the highly successful fungus, Beauveria bassiana, strain GHA, it controls the most troublesome crop pests – even resistant strains. When properly applied, BotaniGard’s insect control can equal or exceed that of chemical insecticides.
BotaniGard ES – liquid emulsifiable suspension
BotaniGard 22WP – wettable powder
• Use as a stand-alone, tank mix partner or in rotation with other insecticides
• Controls whiteflies, aphids, and thrips in greenhouse ornamentals and vegetables.
• Excellent resistance management due to its unique, non-site specific mode of action
• Cost-effective; controls multiple stages of insects, preventing population flare-ups and the required rescue treatments to get things back under control
• 4-hr REI; 0-day pre-harvest interval
• Excellent safety profile
• No limit to the number of times it can be applied in a season
Poinsettia Plus 18-6-20
Poinsettia Plus is the newest introduction in our lineup of Professional water soluble fertilizers. Designed specifically for Poinsettias, as an improvement over our successful 17-5-19, Poinsettia Plus may be used on other crops requiring lower levels of Boron. Poinsettia Plus contains over 60% of the nitrogen in the nitrate form, a high level of magnesium and chelated micronutrients.
Total Plus 19-8-13
Total Plus is a modification of the Plant-Prod Solutions Complete formulation for todays's heavy feeder plants which require a more acidic all in one fertilizer. Total Plus contains all five macros (N,P,K,Ca and Mg). Growers with higher water alkalinity can reduce or eliminate the use of acid.